We’re looking for an experienced Platform Partnerships Manager, reporting to VP Sales, to help our platform partners grow and drive significant revenue opportunities for Memory. You will own the Memory Technology Partner Program and source, drive, and build relationships with strategic software platforms that are used by our core markets. You will have experience in building and managing a Platform/Marketplace distribution model. And enjoy seeing platform partners and their users find apps that make their working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive adoption of Memory’s products among software platform companies offering software products and services to our core businesses and business users
- Own the growth of Memory’s B2B Platform ecosystem while facilitating product and platform collaboration between partners and internal product teams
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, trends, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional teams
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Memory a favored company with which to partner
- Manager, plan and deliver the technical implementation these partnerships need to be successful
- Work closely with internal teams and platform partners to execute on go-to-market plans
What You Should Have
- 4+ years of relevant business development experience; background in software development partnerships
- 8+ years in senior B2B Sales roles
- B2B SaaS experience and a passion about Memory, our platform and the problem we are solving
- A thought leader who drives business forward and keeps our team ahead of trends
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining platform partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Experience developing first-of-kind, strategic deals which are creative and align business incentives with great user experiences
- Executive presence in working with senior leadership within Memory and within partner organisations
- In-depth experience operating within and leading cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc.)
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of our values in Memory. We are looking for people who understands this culture and will thrive in a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness. We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We believe people with different backgrounds can create better results together. We want to get our hands dirty and build the next big tech company.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join us. Are you one of them?